Thursday, July 23, 2009

starting

Mine favorite movie is "In pursuit of happiness" . This was the answer of mine when asked about the most liked movie by some friend whose name i cant recall.The similarity of the event which took place in my life is quiet astonishing commensuration dealing of those events was what need from my side but it happened as such it was a narrow escape for me when came out of the college with the engineering degree I was high in confidence to win the world and the fire in the bally was burning in higher Fahrenheit but this zeal was soon struck by the titanic when the economic recession hit the world many job were lost and man who were experienced were there on roads for new job. Fall of layman brothers were same as the titanic to me . All i used to think how to overcome such debacle and rise among the ashes but it was not to be each time i tried to rise i was brought down by some one or other no fault on there part as they were going through the same stage also . The Charles Darwin law of survival of the Fittest came very true in this case. The land where live is a small town in the natural state of Assam it was Turing out to be impossible to get a job sitting at my background so after wasting nearly 4 months I decided to move to a place where i can find a job and commence my carrier from there onwards. From the few probable states i decided to select "Baroda" known as Vadodara reason when asked by some one can not be explained well by me .BUT Decided to move on and START my new Journey to achieve greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment